Jack Wagner Returns General Hospital

Just read that Jack Wagner will be back on General Hospital as Frisco Jones starting February 4!!!! Here's the link: http://www.wcvb.com/news/entertainment/Jack-Wagner-returning-to-General-Hospital/-/9848582/18279746/-/i9op31/-/index.html. Not too many details other than his start date. So awesome though. I had a HUGE crush on him back in the day.
I was just reading an article in the January 28, 2013 issue of Soap Opera Digest where he said GH has called, but "there's nothing in ink or anything like that. I know it would be pretty special to work with Kristina, my ex-wife, again so we'll see what happens. I know it's around the corner here and if I go back, it would only be for a very short story arc. But I might do it just to honor that show and what it's meant to my career and the fans and to Kristina's career."
Can't wait!!!
Now if Frank & Ron could land John Stamos as Blackie...


More Jack Wagner


Comments