What Not to Wear

Guest post from: Bruno Smith

Have you ever been out somewhere in public or maybe even at your place of work and seen someone who is just dying for a makeover? Maybe they are a mom who is just worn down and tired and doesn’t feel the need to put any effort in to making herself look nice anymore. Or maybe it is the younger girl who feels like less is more when it comes to clothing and she will wearing little to nothing in to the office and pretty much everywhere else too. I see this all the time and once I was even tempted to the point of just taking someone to the mall with me so that I could buy them some things that would make them see that they have potential and they can really look nice if they half way tried! I didn’t do that of course, I didn’t want to be offensive. Instead I watch TLC’s What Not To Wear. This gets my makeover fix in enough that I don’t feel the need to approach people in public. Check out http://www.satellitetv-hq.com/ to find out about getting TLC on your television.

Comments