Dr. Phil

Written by Sonny Quinn

Do you guys ever watch Dr. Phil? I love that show so much. I’ve been having some marital problems as of late and I feel like watching the good Doctor make so much sense when he’s talking to people and couples about their issues. I got all these http://www.direc4u.com/ channels and it turns out the only one I watch with any regularity is CBS because that’s which one has Dr. Phil at my house. It actually reruns in the afternoons so if I miss it in the morning I can watch it later which is good because it’s almost always something that pertains to my life that I can use. I’ve never been to real therapy and I know my husband would never go but you know, at the end of the day I feel like watching Dr. Phil is pretty close when you think about it. I love his whole shtick and I think he makes some really good points and I’ve learned a lot about how to deal with my marriage from the show.

Comments