Big Box Sites

Thanks for the post, Kathy Shelton

I thought getting wireless internet would really help me find a new apartment for rent. I didn’t want to go to the trouble of finding a realtor or dealing with leasing offices just yet, so I wanted to spend some time online just checking out rentals in my area. When I first started my search I focused on places that I found on apartment search sites. They were good felt a little sterile and I didn’t get to see pictures of the actual unit I’d be renting. I decided i! nstead to focus my efforts on big sites like Craigslist and I soon had a lot more luck. I found units available nearby and was able to directly contact the renters, so it worked well with my schedule. After only a couple weeks of searching I found the perfect apartment for me, and it was less than my current rent! I worked directly with the owner to rent it out and I’ve been living happily here for months now. It was the best decision I’ve made yet!

Comments

Unknown said…
innovative idea..................... I am awaiting for your next post.
by.....

Groupon clone script for your website. Our group buying software is the perfect solution to setup a Group-on clone in your city.

Groupon Clone | Living Social clone | Groupon Cone Sript