Friday, May 20, 2011

Big Box Sites

Thanks for the post, Kathy Shelton

I thought getting wireless internet would really help me find a new apartment for rent. I didn’t want to go to the trouble of finding a realtor or dealing with leasing offices just yet, so I wanted to spend some time online just checking out rentals in my area. When I first started my search I focused on places that I found on apartment search sites. They were good felt a little sterile and I didn’t get to see pictures of the actual unit I’d be renting. I decided i! nstead to focus my efforts on big sites like Craigslist and I soon had a lot more luck. I found units available nearby and was able to directly contact the renters, so it worked well with my schedule. After only a couple weeks of searching I found the perfect apartment for me, and it was less than my current rent! I worked directly with the owner to rent it out and I’ve been living happily here for months now. It was the best decision I’ve made yet!

1 comment:

sathyaraj said...

innovative idea..................... I am awaiting for your next post.
by.....

Groupon clone script for your website. Our group buying software is the perfect solution to setup a Group-on clone in your city.

Groupon Clone | Living Social clone | Groupon Cone Sript