Game Shows

Contributed by Vickie Tyson

I have loved to watch games shows every since I was a kid. In my house these were always on. When wheel of Fortune came on in the evening, it was a family affair. We would all gather around the old floor model TV in the living room to watch and guess the phrase. Now that I am grown with my own family, not much has changed. We still gather in the family room at night to watch the show. It is like a family tradition that we have kept for all this time. I guess it will never change.

There are a few things that are a bit different. We now use satellite TV from tvbydirect.com to watch our favorite show and we always watch on our new HD TV. This is a major experience compared to the TV that I watched growing up. It is almost like you are right there in the audience along with everyone else. We all love it and it is just a family thing that we will always enjoy together.

Comments