Directv SoapNet Sonny Brenda General Hospital

I am loving Sonny and Brenda on General Hospital!!! Thanks to SoapNet and my direct tv package, I watch General Hospital the next morning after it has originally aired. Better late than never. I have no idea what I'm going to do when SoapNet goes off the air. I'm thinking about getting a smartphone, so maybe I can watch it on that at abc.com. It just won't be the same watching it on a tiny phone screen. My internet is just dialup, so it's way too slow for watching television shows. There's no hope of getting a faster internet connection anytime soon.
I have been trying to get my boys hooked on General Hospital. Forget it with the six year old. He's too stubborn. He refuses to let me even watch the tv. The three year old I might stand a chance getting him interested. He at least lets me watch tv and General Hospital. He will probably let me watch it at 3pm when it's on. I get ABC out of New York City. For some reason directv doesn't have the local ABC in its lineup.
DirectTV is pretty good though. Quite a variety of channels. There are several different directv packages at varying prices. They add new channels quite frequently too. We came across a channel called Hub the other day. There was a cute little cartoon called Pound Puppies on that my dog loving three year old enjoyed.
Anyways, back to Sonny and Brenda. That scene with them at Sonny's old apartment was so great. That first reunion kiss was HOT!!! I think my television had smoke coming out of it! Strange that Sonny took Brenda to Jax's restaurant for their first date though. Funny when Jax joined them. I missed today's episode on SoapNet, so maybe there was a reason. Still, Sonny should have taken Brenda to a nice, dimly lit corner booth someplace romantic. I can't wait to see more of Sonny and Brenda. Thank you Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo for coming back to General Hospital! Thank you to TPTB at General Hospital for bring a hot romance back to daytime television!

Comments