Kevin Dobson comes to Days of Our Lives

According to the 3/25/08 issue of Soap Opera Digest, they've recast Mickey Horton on Days of Our Lives again. This time Mickey Horton will be played by Kevin Dobson.Kevin Dobson is best known for his role of Mack on Knots Landing. Kevin Dobson was last seen as Judge Owen's on The Bold & the Beautiful. Personally, I'd like for John Clarke to come back. I think he's the only one who can portray the real Mickey Horton. Mickey just wasn't Mickey when he was portrayed by John Ingle. Mickey's affair with Bonnie was a bit strange. Kevin Dobson doesn't really seem right either, but it will be great to have Kevin on Days. Hopefully it will give Suzanne Rogers, who plays Mickey's wife Maggie, something to do too. Suzanne certainly proved what a great actress she is during the Salem Stalker storyline.

BTW, I've moved my soap opera digest back issues that I have for sale to their own website. You can purchase my soap opera digest back issues at the following website:

http://magazine-back-issues.110mb.com.
I also have tv guide back issues, playgirl back issues for sale and will soon be adding SuperTeen back issues.



More Days of Our Lives

More Kevin Dobson

More John Clarke

More John Ingle

More Suzanne Rogers

Comments