GH: Robin Unwrapped, Days Fres It's Writers

"I see you! Robin I see you!" How great were Robin and Stone? Those were the days.
How great was it seeing everyone else on GH: Robin Unrapped too? Kevin & Lucy, Tom, Felicia, Tony, Jonathan Jackson as Lucky, Sarah Brown as Carly, Brenda, Lily. I really miss Kevin & Lucy though. Lucy was always good for a laugh.
I think they should get Michael Sutton back to GH to play Stone as a ghost to help Robin through her pregnancy. Stone was so popular I'm surprised he never has been back as a ghost. Wishful thinking.

Ok, what is going on at Days of Our Lives? They have now fired all of the writers, including head writer Hogan Sheffer. Apparently former One Life to Live Head Writer Dena Higley has been filling in during the writers strike. Wasn't she fired from OLTL?
Why make Colleen be alive & then have her die? Makes no sense to me.
Why is Bo being giving a terrible mysterious illness? I really hope they are not killing off Bo. That will definitely send fans over the edge.
It seems like they are eliminating everyone one by one.
Don't forget Lucas is gone now too.
Personally, I think Days hasn't been too bad lately, but it's not a show I just have to watch. Maybe all these changes will be good. When things get bad TIIC tend to go to extremes to get the ratings back up. Then things get good again, but will go bad sooner or later. It's a big cycle. Look at All My Children, they brought back the real Greenlee & Angie & Jesse. Good moves. Still need Dixie undead though.
Here's a Days spoiler which makes no sense either.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Grandpa Shawn is being killed off. Yup. The plane back to Salem goes down. There aren't enough oxygen masks so he gives them to Bo & Hope instead of wearing one himself.




More General Hospital

More Days of Our Lives

Comments