General Hospital

So, a lot has happened since the last time I posted.
I had a baby on the 1st and there is tons of General Hospital news.
First, what I find the most interesting. Sarah Brown, who was the original Carly, is coming back to General Hospital. Very strange, but I'm excited about it. I loved her as Carly. Apparently she's not coming back as Carly though, so Laura Wright is safe, which is good since I've been a fan of Laura's since her Loving days. One article I read had Sarah returning with a child of Sonny's or Jason's in tow, but nothing definitive as to what she will be doing. I'm just glad to have Sarah back on a soap I watch.
Next big news: Kristina Wagner, Felicia, will be coming back to Port Charles for a short run the week of December 17. It's about time Felicia came home. Unfortunately, she's coming home too late. The reason for her return is:
SPOILER ALERT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
for her daughter Georgie's funeral. Another popular character bites the dust. Apparently Georgie is the text message killer's next victim. I personally hate serial killer storylines which kill off top characters. Great while the story is happening, but then what. Like Lindze Leatherman said in Soap Opera Digest, what's that going to leave Maxie to do without her sister.
I was looking forward to a potential Georgie, Spinelli pairing too. I think stories like these killings are done for the moment with little to no thought as to the effect on future storylines.
Bruce Weitz will be returning as Anthony Zaccara. Originally the character was supposed to be killed off, but Bruce did such a good job they opted to let him live.



More General Hospital

More Sarah Brown

More Kristina Wagner

More Lindze Leatherman

More Laura Wright

More Bruce Weitz

Comments