Regis Philbin, Days of Our Lives, General Hospital

Wow! How great was it to have Regis back this morning on Live? That was really cool how David Letterman came on talked with Regis about their surgeries. I certainly hope I never have to have triple heart bypass.
Regis special surprise at the end of the show was a bit strange though. I think Regis thought so too.lol


Great news: Stefano is coming back to Days of Our Lives! Woohoo. Supposedly we are going to find out why the Dimeras hate the Bradys. I hope it's good.

How funny was Spinelli imitating Jason?

So Mr. Craig is Jerry Jacks. I'm not sure I buy it. A bit strange, but whatever. It's good to have Jerry back in town, but it's strange he's so evil. We'll have to see how it plays out I guess.




Copycat Recipes Cookbook - DivineRecipes. Over 750 Secret Copycat Recipes From Your Favorite Restaurants. 70% Commission & Great Conversions

Comments