General Hospital, One Life to Live, Daytime Emmy nominations

Check out the latest issue of SoapOperaDigest for a photo of Tony Geary in drag. It's really something. I had no idea it was him until I read the caption. ABC starts gathered for the 3rd Anuual ABC Daytime Salutes Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS benefit. Kind of reminds me of the Nurse's Ball.
That reminds me, Why wasn't Lucy at Alan's funeral? Her & Kevin were at Lila's, so why not Alan's. He was her ex husband.

Stay tuned for some hot action at Lantano Mountain on One Life to Live.

Here's the official list of nominees for the Daytime Emmy's which will be broadcast June 15 from Hollywood. What! No General Hospital for Outstanding Drama, but they win every year, what the heck. That's a shock. No Maurice but Genie is nominated. Now I love Genie, but she was only on for a few weeks. No Regis & Kelly nomination for talk show either.
Gosh.
I just hope Rick Springfield plays again this year. He rocked last year! Love him.

Kingdom Of Pets : SitStayFetch

Comments