All My Children, General Hospital, Passions, General Hospital, Regis Philbin

Looks like Greenlee on All My Children is being recast. Personally, I hate recasts of popular characters. Although, once in a while a recast works out, ie. Tamara Braun and Laura Wright as Carly on General Hospital.
Greenlee will be played by Sabine Singh. I never heard of her, but apparently she played Martha Stewart's daughter in the movie of her life with Cybill Shepherd.

NBC is in talks to move Passions to Directv. That would be interesting. I get Directv, but I'm not a Passions fan. I think most people get cable. The only reason I get Directv is because I live in a rural area. At least it would keep the soap alive. I'm surprised SoapNet isn't trying to do something with Passions though. I think they would be a better fit.

Eric Winter, Rex of Days of Our Lives, has been cast as the gay bro of Rob Lowe on Brother's & Sisters. That's a show I don't watch, but it looks good. It has a really good cast. I love Sally Field and Rob Lowe. It's on Sundays on I think NBC. I don't watch much other than SoapNet, but maybe some Sunday I'll remember to tune in.

So today was Lucky & Liz's wedding. Spinelli was funny. He should be Lulu's boyfriend. He's a good hearted guy. I wish Lulu had spilled the beans about the baby though. I just don't know how Liz could go through with the wedding.
I think TIIC are trying to redeem Mr. Craig as he has now gained a fan base. So if they redeem him, how about him & Alexis? Only if he is completely redeemed though. She doesn't need any more nutcases. And only if Ned is still MIA.
Where the heck is Robert Scorpio or Anna? You'd think they would at least call Robin to see how she is doing.

Oh and big news with Thad Luckinbill and Amelia Heinle of The Young and the Restless. They got married! Apparently lots of people were surprised. Wish them luck. I've watched Amelia for a long time. Ever since her Loving days. She was previously married to Michael Weatherly who played Cooper Alden on Loving. They have an 11 year old son, August.

Also want to wish Regis Philbin a speedy recovery from his triple heart bypass surgery. He sounded pretty good when he called into the show today. Regis is 75, but is timeless. He looks just like he did when I first started watching Live. I've watched Regis for 17 years, ever since I was 15. I was on summer vacation and woke up early one day. Turned on the tv and there was Regis and Kathie Lee. I was hooked from that day forward. I just love Regis. He's like a beloved uncle.



Comments