General Hospital, As the World Turns, Guiding Light

Did you see Monica give it to Skye today? Good for Monica. She's right, what the hell was Skye thinking, letting Alan go to the Metro Court when she knew something was going down. Now poor Alan is in the midst of a heart attack. Makes for a great 5 minutes of tv. I know I've said it before & I'll say it again. What are those writers thinking killing off Alan, the future patriarch of the Q's? Yeah, real smart since AJ was killed, Jason has nothing to do with the family, Ned's MIA, Dillon's back into film. That leaves no future patriarch, no future Q's. No more GH core family. Great thinking writers.

Robin Mattson is coming to As the World Turns as Cheri, a madame. Wish she'd been lured back to GH with Scotty back. The last time she came back was kind of weird. I don't even remember the story other than thinking it wasn't worth the hype of her coming back.

I'm currently checking out myspace for some groups to belong to. There are a bunch of GH ones. Not sure yet which one to join. Any recommendations, let me know.

So how about the way Jonathan left Guiding Light? Wish I got the channel. Sounded good. Very Reva-ish, fitting for her son.

Comments