Eileen Davidson, Bold and the Beautiful, General Hospital, Soap Talk

Yaay, we finally have a soap doing something good. Bold & Beautiful has hired Eileen Davidson to reprise her role as Ashley! Her firing was a real shame, so this is great news, even though I don't watch B&B.

Great to see Scotty & Bobbie together on General Hospital! That hostage situation today was really riveting. Usually I mostly listen while I do work, but it actually held my attention today, enough so I stopped working for a few minutes. So why was Robin shot? Was she a specific target, or just random? Hmmm, seemed kind of specific to me. Wonder why her?

So the petition to save SoapTalk is still going. If you haven't signed it yet, please do. I really don't think there's much hope in getting SoapTalk back on the air, but you never know. There's definitely a hole in the SoapNet lineup. A show to keep fans up to date on actors/actresses/shows is definitely needed.

There's also a petition to save Stuart Damon from being fired.

Comments