Days of Our Lives, General Hospital, SoapNet

Rumor has it Jack is coming back to Days. Hmmm, interesting. Wonder about Jennifer? I really hope they don't do a recast. They've done it before I know and I didn't care for any of them. I don't blame Missy Reeves though. She's down in Nashville having a nice homelife with her kids & husband. Definitely more important. By the way his band, Blue County, is pretty good. Nashville is a really fun place too.

Don't forget tomorrow at 1pm on SoapNet, 100 reasons why we watch soaps.
By the way reruns of The O.C. and One Tree Hill are coming to SoapNet.

September 7 is the last day Passions will air.

I guess the reason this hostage situation on General Hospital seems like it's taking forever is because it's being played out in real time. I'd like it better if only the bad guys were going to die though, guess that wouldn't be realistic, but who said soaps were realistic?

Comments