General Hospital, Guiding Light, All My Children

Woohoo, Scotty Baldwin will back in Port Charles on January 30! Can't wait for that. Apparently he will hold the key to a mystery, probably Rick's murder.

Guiding Light has a big story coming up with Tammy. Her portrayer is leaving the show, but I was surprised at what is going to happen with the character.

Oh man, what is happening at All My Children? Those writers are just ruining that show. Ok. Spoiler alert, if you don't want to know, this is the last paragraph anyways.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Ok.
Man, they are killing off Dixie! Can you believe it? First Alan on General Hospital, now Dixie on All My Children. What is up with killing the vets? The only characters left at the end of this mess will be the newbies nobody cares about. I'm not as devoted to All My Children as the other soaps I watch, but everybody knows Dixie of AMC. She has a big legacy. How can they kill her? She just returned and is just finding her daughter. Just unbelievable. I'm heading over to Cady's blog and see if she says anything about it yet.
Nope, nothing. Stay tuned though, I'm sure Cady will have something to say about her departure.

Comments