Manny, Days of Our Lives, Young and the Restless, Betty White

Crazy Manny's brother has arrived in Port Charles. Look out now. The guy is a good actor, but he's defintely creepy.

Oh, Doug & Julie are on Days of Our Lives today. How good to see them. Speaking of Julie, how weird it is to see Susan Seaforth Hayes going at it with Judith Chapman, ex Ginny Weber of General Hospital, on the Young and the Restless. All the bickering they do is very entertaining, but it's strange to see those two soap vets in a scene together. It's strange, but really great.

BTW, I hear Betty White is doing a really great job over on the Bold & the Beautiful. I don't get the channel, but if I did, I would be checking it out. I just love Betty White, ever since Mama's Family. Yup, I've been a tv junky for a very long time.

Comments