Greg Vaughn, Patch Man's Blog

Greg Vaughn, Lucky on General Hospital, & his wife are expecting their first child in May. He has also resigned for another 4 years. Jonathan Jackson will always be my favorite Lucky, but Greg does a very good job. I wasn't too impressed with Jacob Young's Lucky portrayal, but I think he does a really good job as JR on AMC.

Seems everyone is blogging these days. Here's Stephen Nichols blog, Patch on Days. I can't believe him & Kayla are back after all these years. Brings back lots of memories. Love it when they have the 80's flashbacks. For some reason Stephen & Mary Beth just weren't the same when they were Stefan & Katherine on GH. As Patch & Kayla, they are magic.

Boy, it was really nice to see Ned today on GH, especially talking with Alexis. They should get back together. Alexis needs a good guy like Ned, instead of Ric. Not one of my favorite characters.

Comments